I would rather watch the WNBA than have to watch another Titans game! Man they are awful!
I would rather watch the WNBA than have to watch another Titans game! Man they are awful!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
This is one crappy team. I think I would rather watch paint dry instead of suffering through a Titans game.
This game is about as interesting as a FuddRucker post.
your remote doesn't work??? change channels.... watch the simpsons or something
Haha, same thing I was wondering.
Didn't know people were FORCED to watch football games these days! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Sucks for you Burton cuz they gonna be on CBS all year!!! But yea they suck! I think we might need to get Mr. Peterson for OU in the draft!! If he comes out!
getting a good Qb would be a good start.. White is a pretty good Rb
Bookmarks